AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post off topic discussions that have nothing to do with preparedness here.

Moderator: Region Moderator

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GA PREPPER » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:44 pm

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS BOTHERS ME SO MUCH. I SHOULDVE FIGURED THEIR ARE POEPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE THIS BUT IT JUST BLEW MY MIND AS I READ THIS ARTICLE!! :x

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/ufobible.html
GA PREPPER
Prepper

Re: AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Georgia_Grown » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Lucifer is to Evil as to what God is to Good. It takes a special person with an intense amount of faith to stand up to the darkness of evil and proudly proclaim "I am a believer of God and I will follow his word!" If Lucifer did not exist being a follower of God would be too simple... That is the beauty of God, he gave us all free will to make our own decisions and to choose our own path. God has to be in your heart in order to follow him and once you place complete faith and trust in him the picture becomes clearer and evil is much easier to identify. Don't let it bother you, let it strengthen your resolve and let it give you the inner peace that you can identify evil for what it is and be thankful that you have chosen wisely...

It is the Devil's job to make you doubt the word of God and to try and lead you astray. People of weak faith and of weak mind are easily swayed to the Evils of this world

GG
GPN Administrator

Disclaimer: The views expressed are in no way meant to offend anyone. If you are offended by a post from this poster, please open a can of mixed nuts and let the fake snakes scare the Hell out of you, trust me you need it!
Georgia_Grown
Site Admin

Postby GA PREPPER » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:12 pm

thank you GG. very well said. I did look on the site a lil more & they are attacking children also. just very sad.
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/arss_1.html

I pray one day these people on the link I found & the creator of it will open their hearts & eyes to GOD before its to late.
GA PREPPER
Prepper

Postby halo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Couldn't bring myself to read the article from an URL with that name. Evil is all around us everyday and alot we can't help being exposed to but when I can avoid it I do. I don't watch movies or read books or TV shows that elevate or glorifies evil...it's not entertaining to me and quiet frankly scares the begeezus outta of me.. :lol:
Reliance on your own judgements and abilities is FREEDOM.. Reliance on the government is SLAVERY!
Region 12 - Chatham County
halo
Prepper

Postby ForwardPreppers » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Well said GG, well said.
When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.

Region 3-SC
ForwardPreppers
Global Moderator

Postby GA PREPPER » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 pm

halo wrote:Couldn't bring myself to read the article from an URL with that name. Evil is all around us everyday and alot we can't help being exposed to but when I can avoid it I do. I don't watch movies or read books or TV shows that elevate or glorifies evil...it's not entertaining to me and quiet frankly scares the begeezus outta of me.. :lol:

I was on fb when I ran across it & I didn't even see the link name just clicked on the topic it was showing or I would've either. :shock: I was shocked. was excpecting something way different
GA PREPPER
Prepper

Postby Nemo » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm

halo wrote:Couldn't bring myself to read the article from an URL with that name. Evil is all around us everyday and alot we can't help being exposed to but when I can avoid it I do. I don't watch movies or read books or TV shows that elevate or glorifies evil...it's not entertaining to me and quiet frankly scares the begeezus outta of me.. :lol:

I could be wrong but when I was lawyering I found that the best way to defeat an opposition view, theory, case, force or whatever, was to know that opposition. The more you know about them, the easier it is to shoot down their arguments. Be scared, be in opposition, be rejecting their view, but know them because it makes it easier to win.

Nemo
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Concord Hymn"
written for the North Bridge memorial)
Nemo
Prepper

Postby GA PREPPER » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:36 pm

that makes since also Nemo. thanks
GA PREPPER
Prepper

Postby Nemo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Short way to say it-- You cannot beat what you do not know.

Nemo
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Concord Hymn"
written for the North Bridge memorial)
Nemo
Prepper

Return to Off Topic Discussions